Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Obama Rally

On October 18, 2008, me and a group of friends decided to get up early in order to get in line to see Barack Obama. Little did we know, over 100,000 other people had the exact same thing in mind! I am proud to say that I went to see him, and what better place than directly under the Arch in St. Louis? Here's some pics to recap the event:


For the sake of anyone who knows Katie Crawford's dad, Ken....here he is in 10 years:


Finally, I called the Democratic Party of Madison County, which led to them putting this in my front yard. REPRESENT:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared: "Obama looks like a pretty athletic guy, I wonder if he works out."

Brad: "Well he does have that extra muscle in his leg..."

BAHAHAHA what better place for political incorrectness than a political rally :D

GOBAMA!